Saturday, August 20, 2011

on a hiatus like it was going out of style

3:40AM... and it did. 2 1/2 years since my last post, I had almost forgotten I had this outlet available to me. A lot has happened in 2 1/2 years:
  • moved out of Thomas' house, and into an apartment off of 240th in Kent
  • Mom and Dad have issues, to the point where Mom moves out because Dad wants Sis to carry her weight
  • moved out of apartment in Kent into apartment with Dad in Kent
  • various fights between father and I ensue, just like old times
  • Theresa and I go to Oktoberfest 2010; get pregnant
  • after Theresa has already headed to Sakura-con 2011 a friend of ours/mine Meghan buys me a day pass to Sakura-con; Con-cherry officially popped. Weekend-con-cherry still present
  • 26th birthday rolled around, lots of good times there
  • Evelynn Marie Bowen was born July 7th, 2011 at 6lbs. 14oz. at 19in. in length with a 31cm. in circumference head
  • Mom and Dad are having worse issues (details in a later post)
  • we (Theresa & I) finally own something; our car is finally paid off. Has it really been five years?
I originally began posting here as I was told by my physician at the time that utilizing a journal (or blog, in this case) as an outlet for things going on in my life is a good way to help keep both my moods balanced and my stress level way down, even if there's something going on that I won't share with anyone.

There's been some activity lately, that has reminded me that I still need an outlet for unhealthy stress. I won't go over it in this post, simply because this is my "I'm back" post, not my "Poor me" post.

No comments:

Post a Comment