Sunday, March 29, 2009

Initial

I'm starting to really hate my insomnia. Vaguely remember Theresa waking me up around 12PM (or 3PM, too hazy to remember) letting me know that she was going to Alana's to help her move today, and passed out immediately after.

Woke up around 3:30PM, hopped online (ultra-groggy I might add) and then started to play HoMM 3 with Thomas. Played until around 8PM or so, saved it and took a break, my eyes were starting to kill me. After eating some soup, I hopped on Mass Effect to finish up those achievements that I neglected so long ago... 2 hours and several campaign restarts later, I finally manage to get my character looking the way I want it (pale white with black hair and blue eyes... doesn't seem difficult, but with me I can make anything difficult :D) and set the difficulty on Hardcore, just to find out that Thomas wants to play Heroes 3 again.

So much for all that campaign effort on Mass Effect...

xD

No comments:

Post a Comment